- Scanning thermal microscopy is an add-on option to the standard AFM system
- The key element of the SThM is a micromachined thermal probe
- PicoCal has developed a thermal control circuit unit, ST 50™, that transmits temperature contrast imaging
- Temperature and topographic data can be gathered simultaneously
- The ST 50™ thermal unit is easy to interface with an AFM/SPM
- The probe is interfaced with the module and the module cables plug into the AFM controller
- The ST50 provides thermal conductivity analysis with a gain of up to x 10,000
- The probe signal is connected to the INPUT of the module using a BNC cable and the OUTPUT of the module to the AFM
Contact us for information about inexpensive solutions to your electronic interface needs for any kind of measurement you might be interested.
SPM Modules are the elctronics required to make the probes work
ST 50 SPM module
The ST 50 module enables accurate, high resolution, non-destructive thermal diagnostics. The thermal unit is easy to interface with an AFM/SPM.
Purchasing: Allow 30-60 days for delivery.